Friday, December 13, 2013

12 Days of Beauty!


We are deep in the Holiday Season and I don't know about you but my skin is certainly showing the effects of this joyous season.  Things like stress, cold weather, lack of sleep, overeating and holiday cocktails certainly do show up on our skin…our body’s largest organ.
As a gift to skin everywhere I am offering the 12 Days of Beauty and will blog each day offering a new skin loving scientifically backed tip for restoring and creating beautiful skin! 
Today’s suggestion is Aloe Vera Gel.  Not only will this healing gel moisturize your skin but did you know that aloe vera gel improves blood circulation and has properties that are harmful to certain types of bacteria and fungi?   As if all that that wasn’t enough, aloe vera gel can significantly improve facial wrinkles and elasticity when taken orally! To find out more about the science visit the below link:  http://www.greenmedinfo.com/article/aloe-gel-significantly-improves-wrinkles-and-elasticity-photoaged-human-skin 

I have personally experienced aloe’s healing effects during my teenage years and continue to use it daily.  When I was in my early teens I used an at home facial tanner improperly and burned my face very badly.  Luckily, we had an aloe plant and my father told me to apply it daily.  I saw relief from the angry red and purple burn on the first day of use.  Within a week I was almost back to normal.  For me, aloe is a miracle.  I still use it daily as a conductor for my microcurrent facial toning device and I am super pleased with the way it makes my skin feel and look.  So why not further explore the amazing benefits of aloe … I think you will be very pleased.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment